Inspired by the Good Book, over 150 of us want our faith to “express itself through love” so from the 12th-15th Arpil 2017 we want to bring colour to the city centre and Hillhall!
This will take the shape of:
- Practical work like helping to spruce up the community garden in Hillhall, painting a mural on the wall in Hillhall Park, litterpicking the city centre and a number other projects that we hope will be a blessing to the whole community;
- Last year we had Superhero World and the Garden of Gethsemane in the Cathedral from the Wednesday to the Saturday from 12noon-4pm daily! Find out this years plan on Sunday 29th January at 4pm
- Afternoon children's work - registration for kids club in front of the shop in Hillhall at 2pm on Wed 12th and Thurs 13th April;
- Some events, some sport, some visiting and loads of opportunities to meet chat, laugh and share cups of tea!
- A grace café - free tea, coffee, buns, a kids play area, a free photo booth and much more all in the Cathedral at the top of the town!
Why are we doing it? Because we want to meet you, the people of our city and Hillhall, to make friendships and connections. And because the God we love tells us to love others!
Who is it for? There’s a squad of us from Lisburn Cathedral from 5 years old to 75 so we’d love to meet with people of all ages and interests.
When and where is this? Wed to the Sat, 12th-15th and it’ll be all around Hillhall and the city centre, you’ll see us wearing ridiculous high visibility vests and we'd love you to come over and say hello to us!